23.9.15

{kids forever}





kids forever,
kids forever,
baby soft skin turns into leather.
don't be dramatic,
it's only some plastic.
no one will love you if you're
u n a t t r a c t i v e

//

it's such a waste
when little girls grow into their mother's face.
but little girls are learning how to cut and paste—
and pucker up their lips until the suffocate.

~

how are you all doing? well, i hope. what does this mean to you? what do you think the little girl is going through, or will go through? share what you think in a comment. :3

-m

song: mrs potato head by melanie martinez
doll: indie, truly me #27
camera: canon rebel xt

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous23.9.15

    These photos were absolutely stunning. <3
    I feel like this represents how some people have a hard time "growing up." Like all of the "mature" people think they're too cool for the "immature" people. All of the "immature" people would try to be a cookie cutter teen, but all they wanted was to be themselves.
    whelp i went off on a large tangent.

    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing, how do you get indoor photography to look that good?
    I think she's a little kid who's all innocent and sweet and then as soon as she becomes a teen she turns into a "typical girl", where she wears makeup and short skirts and becomes a right bitch and all that.
    I don't know, that's probably offensive in some way, slut-shaming or something like that.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LISTEN TO MELANIE MARTINEZ TOO ? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um hi so how did I not notice this post I swore I followed the blog?
    But evidently I didn't?
    Okay I'm gonna go follow now.
    (but absolutely stunning work btw.)

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete